Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hola 2012!

I've neglected this blog far too long. Admittedly, I did get caught up with the holiday frenzy - that is Christmas and New Year.

After a really long time, this is my first time to feel the holiday groove despite attending less Christmas parties. It was also my first time to attend the dawn masses despite not having completed all nine of them.

The days leading to Christmas weren't that exciting but the ones before New Year definitely made up for them. 

For someone who is used to spending holidays with family and relatives, it was my first time to welcome 2012 with an after-party! It has always been a wish of mine to party till the wee hours of morning on New Year's Day and it happened. Yay!

My 2011 was far from smooth sailing but that doesn't mean it's any less meaningful. Yes, the year marked gargantuan changes in my life. I took a leap of faith by leaving a job that no longer gave me fulfillment. Likewise, major changes took place as far as my personal relationships were concerned. 

Even so, I look back without any ounce of regret. These experiences, when fused together, form a mosaic of a life well-lived. 

It brought me to places I never thought possible. New friendships were established whilst old ones were strengthened or rekindled.

I guess that's the magic of life. You never know who will come or who will leave. As the saying goes, "All we really have is between hello and goodbye."

With that, I wish everyone an awesome 2012 filled with limitless blessings, possibilities, opportunities, hope, and second chances!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment