Friday, January 20, 2012

Perfect Timing

I've always believed in the idea that God allows things to happen in His perfect time. And God's perfect time, more often than not, does not always coincide with our definition of it. 

I'm writing about it because of a wonderful news concerning an equally wonderful friend of mine. Her life is the best example of God's perfect timing. After years of waiting and trying, she and her husband have finally received that blessing - a baby. And as her friend, I couldn't be happier!

I guess it was also His way of telling me to hold tighter to my faith. Just a few days ago, I've been feeling crappy due to the disappointing results of my job applications. Has it ever happened to you - what you once thought was the right decision suddenly feels like the opposite? It made me question whether leaving a job without a replacement was a completely bad idea at all.

One thing's for sure - this funk I am in isn't permanent. In God's perfect time, the right job will come knocking on my door. I just have to believe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment