Friday, November 25, 2011

Eye Candy: Kate Spade 2012 Planner

Apart from Christmas melodies being played in malls, you know the most awaited season is here when Starbucks starts rolling out their promo for the yearly planner and offers the Christmas beverages.


I fell into the Starbucks planner trap in 2005 but later on realized that it was too expensive and the planner always ends up gathering dust. Come middle of the year, I'd be too lazy to write on that pricey planner. 


Nonetheless, I am still in search for a functional yet pretty planner that's unique. 


Lo and behold, I finally found one as I was in Greenbelt yesterday and made a quick trip to the Kate Spade store. And when I checked the price tag, it's definitely cheaper than the Starbucks planner. 




I also love the interesting patterns on the cover. How can I not resist this pretty thing? It doesn't help that I'm a lover of all things Kate Spade!


Now, be mine! 


Photo Credits: Kaboodle.com

2 comments:

  1. Love this. I'm such a fan of Kate Spade. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi there Anna! Your comment is very encouraging! I just started blogging again a few weeks ago. I'll definitely be checking out your blog.

    P.S. Kate Spade rocks!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete