Friday, July 6, 2012

Rainy Day Musings

Who loves the rainy season? Well, I don't!


I hate Manila's intense humidity levels but I prefer it over rains! It's also the season when everyone catches a flu and bed weather makes the general working populace counterproductive. 


Tuesday rains were the worst to the point when classes had to be called off.


On the bright side, the weather gives me a perfect excuse to indulge on Nissin's Seafood Cup Noodles. Seriously, I almost forgot why noodles are a cup of comfort! Good to be reminded after a really looooong time!


Just thought of blogging again since I'm just as close to neglecting this site. Maybe I should finally step-up and start posting on a regular basis. :)

Enjoying my Nissins Cup Noodles as I do my reports for work.


Thanks to the traffic, I was able to get a good shot of the rainbow somewhere in Makati!

No comments:

Post a Comment